Re: [Roll] Determining DADR Contributions

Mischa Dohler <mischa.dohler@cttc.es> Wed, 16 September 2009 10:52 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:48:09 +0200
From: Mischa Dohler <mischa.dohler@cttc.es>
To: Sung Lee <sung.lee@us.fujitsu.com>
Cc: roll@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Roll] Determining DADR Contributions

Dear Sung,

These connectivity graphs look convincing; however, I guess that one of
your underlying assumptions is that you run the .15.4 network whilst the
.11 network is switched off. In reality, you will have loads of already
deployed .11 networks heavily interfering with your .15.4 network which
immediately impacts connectivity.

Mischa.