Re: [Roll] do we need a dominating set?

Emmanuel Baccelli <Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr> Wed, 18 November 2009 10:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=D4u7bqJGB8JaI02Fr9/mpF/7EHZTiX1qd+XgTBe4pM8=; b=Bye9phGYnrRe1DeqpxvogRCJx17S2maSx4Y0xbHPVdVHnpP+bdjdS8Iz8M5z9t5g4a IC7YBrEQy7PdPbr0XR4hiIim2aHbZZEnQIaBElFo6mlQnR0/YIy68y180F2sdKNKAoP0 gkV9egRyyvpKrwQQ3rRrkc0n36axH1304qbK8=