Re: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-01.txt

"Jonathan Hui (johui)" <johui@cisco.com> Fri, 13 July 2012 16:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=johui@cisco.com; l=4651; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1342198773; x=1343408373; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=enWafG7YLkm7S16fEURYYUGg369ffVfWkLGOcImb1ns=; b=iT/CPekiFJWruH9vmGEKTxG1XWLEfvLUioK5MDlGudEyH6eEoNzfZTLg SBHB2PbmrUWYJDlLPX4GINhjLaFbncpsn9UGThvGS9ziq5mnYR7InJZfg 3vU15U/fqxTO4QquVBHO+18sQpeTQUhhaRvL+Y4DVuUf5zAafuqXW/OOb 4=;