Re: [Roll] [roll] Discussion on draft

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Fri, 28 March 2008 16:43 UTC

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:40:05 +0100
From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>
To: Teco Boot <teco@inf-net.nl>, Philip Levis <pal@cs.stanford.edu>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4963; t=1206722441; x=1207586441; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Pascal=20Thubert=20(pthubert)=22=20<pthubert@ci sco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Roll]=20[roll]=20Discussion=20on=20dra ft |Sender:=20; bh=xD8pQlbj9gRzP1AGn62teZHfcqTNXagc6c5kE2lv8as=; b=p+Tkz7ZHaod6iqKJEK9J4dO1nUSe1fNDEASDNZ86CE3uqmGT08Ye2zINPN c7X+DTYFOByaADCiP7Cqu0GqXdowucLGUAGMWKdg6KTn4B7rO5Dno6tmKzzf huoBU6Gxno;