[Roll] * opportunity to comments * Fwd: News about draft-ietf-roll-of0-20.txt

JP Vasseur <jpv@cisco.com> Wed, 14 September 2011 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jpv@cisco.com; l=10863; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1316026019; x=1317235619; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:references:cc:to: message-id; bh=9v4Oby+9dIT4JFWbZGLFuWcA/UQ9fygI/Y67aQipGJw=; b=EZQiNE6GZGiGh/Nks5UFdIdTVaKp/qWXWInUFsVQEhWc7ftbiL+x6e/R TU8r3FmKzRRh6IdSvB+AE3GNCr2Knv5tAJJE+QKUiyQ89gJfVc2Jg+m2C ceismx8tM9wHmlJ1cpX1lcr8Fvfqaqq+3l+uAh3J/HtSxGxW/b7FOWR4s 8=;