Re: [Roll] FW: New Version Notification for draft-zhong-roll-dis-modifications-00.txt

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Tue, 10 November 2015 09:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=36264; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1447147951; x=1448357551; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=4S/RnOX1HLknHtswNryH4FM/MjMmQWhJf06eOpGUKfg=; b=d92+Q+5ilkGl2D6886OEGt+m2Ff97GyJcFsXbqXhx8rVRDFAPNsxd3l4 Sq3Shf+nkkLAxg/ly5cVNPVHPg/q5j87X7w3h6kDsJpyioJFPeA+73fhi t2uVr2ggiu2Hg1Ya2Xz6ZxqlZ4xv3Rx12r8GTpX4mldFc0Sr5MthgDq++ o=;