Re: [Roll] Something to ADD

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Mon, 16 November 2009 08:03 UTC

Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:03:06 +0100
References: <34039830-7A8C-488B-A080-04013FBFC769@cisco.com><874op2l1s2.fsf@kelsey-ws.hq.ember.com><B6DBCBF27DEB1047AD57F03F217B1061856EF0@XMB-AMS-113.cisco.com><87hbt22djo.fsf@kelsey-ws.hq.ember.com><B6DBCBF27DEB1047AD57F03F217B1061856FAD@XMB-AMS-113.cisco.com><87ljidpg45.fsf@kelsey-ws.hq.ember.com><10442.1257951943@marajade.sandelman.ca><87r5s31ly9.fsf@kelsey-ws.hq.ember.com><31012.1258061765@marajade.sandelman.ca><87my2q43mv.fsf@kelsey-ws.hq.ember.com> <13293.1258166652@marajade.sandelman.ca>