Re: [Roll] About the flags of metric container in draft-pkm-roll-nsa-extension

Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis <aris@ariskou.com> Thu, 11 January 2018 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mailfence.com; s=20160819-nLV10XS2; t=1515689950; bh=N1TrEdH+kpnA1M/gIJNuYqEgVI8riUaif8rQ2CkLRZ0=; h=In-Reply-To:References:From:Date:Subject:To:Cc:From; b=mj8+Dqe2I8act4C0zdn4Ho8xc/fiaSgPC7FQisqWfOMlsVg5i8ilVobAhB3FSxk6A wp3DryY0Z/qRn68arSVzmnXQBj/dlV4F22TUfmZ71CEs0maZ5x3/XfSXvAm28+IEzk oOPAgJWVxKBaihjoeT2NUhxIU9gNdVKkkqhuwSrGV5jQ+LWTZG0GR3QRGGAMfLHo5w QutGuKotZn8q3zSyliqzwo9S04CtJpcQPjumS2NzL8I4bGE6GlCUhjSDH7xAiPTlxl Qo2eqXLtOgsNrE8d0lDwehVQrIHzttLgx/syfbvnZSuvjwn+JvFkv7zJqsEgrdCPb3 u8TYzcsl+u5JA==