Re: [Roll] New Version Notification for draft-ko-roll-mix-network-pathology-00.txt

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 17 August 2012 14:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=LfoNRSWofPmfIceq3ELd2fkFWkBTfXaUs+aV9LiGyhs=; b=shUlew6IeeP1y+BWrGdUn2ZAr2Rh5INjVi36MRw8T4h5SzTAEMxBpbLcV6ZUdqTeIO C+kOsfVUH32fiwhaF/v1EWKxoTy0KYrNS2ospCeovuyRu6oc9CG3x2lBevYPpXwtgYN+ MbzemyKolI5ynL4QwT/lQ63Q4Qe9CYvlC/ips1NmTUp2Lx3Ug0xUtC+UQ7+OKlPIVxMO Mumxh4aou3ilbUs+999dJtnUyGzErcVM6EusCzK+FraKaS6MpwVIzkLGIBH9RdryfNFL mUCQL2IprxQD74xmpfD/m9KzIf/gr9zpldEQUNXGVcCD3zfM38vV9UBIO6XKZrDvTpU0 UlEA==