Re: [Roll] Proposal so as to reach a consensus on ** draft-ietf-roll-protocols-survey-02 **

"Stephen Dawson-Haggerty" <stevedh@eecs.berkeley.edu> Sat, 20 December 2008 00:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=ahk+bzCwmMWluhkCxQfRZabbRfViG6iSpqQas0lNpuU=; b=L/7hVOhCPh2tfRDiPYo4xaQZ0ujWehBnQLNL5/2MEXemTiYQNPu9HUK8oe3Cps0QTY skcym8YIucYHYWJGgGpRI30Cr2qK87dHpluaNL99JRr9MWN70O0PqOU74iqEeStglCP1 fkDv+0tiTCDDqlHCDy1ELxsa+L/z7T7eZ/AC4=