Re: [Roll] Review and concerns

"David E. Culler" <culler@eecs.berkeley.edu> Mon, 15 December 2008 18:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:52:40 -0800
From: "David E. Culler" <culler@eecs.berkeley.edu>
To: Emmanuel Baccelli <emmanuel.baccelli@gmail.com>
Cc: roll@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Roll] Review and concerns
Sender: roll-bounces@ietf.org

That's correct.  It says"- Survey the applicability of existing protocols to LLNs. The aim of
this document will be to analyze the scaling and characteristics of
existing protocols and identify whether or not they meet the routing
requirements of the applications identified above. Existing IGPs, MANET,
NEMO, DTN routing protocols will be part of evaluation."

My understanding is that the authors have done that review and have reached out in various was to engage in discussion with those groups to identify concrete instances that should be examined in detail.  My question is a concrete one.  In the Nemo IDs is there a protocol that should have been addressed in the survey in the manner of the ones that are there?  I didn't see a specific candidate.  Did they miss it?  Which?  Where?