Re: Fw: Interim meetings - changing the way we work

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 17 February 2015 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ryPnwdrmeSKiMfckMI5v3PNuVlnhJzL0vC9YHXwNuHw=; b=RjWI6HJmZL3pKDpbpYqVavzzqA/O/RR/F8LNQB3gMIvW3T9L1tRm8T+rkpA6LiJ8dA 622kdS6h2yufy2x5kvpwo7SwdYKumoGF4m87N9/gHmyeK7oVg/TEw7zYEpepfIfsRp2B Op1RxS+M5/+Isu/4Pu1qCljEzdnf/3UVyRtGDoIAU6Ml46SJpK+gjI8ibgY1EyxUqLFa tm7D/l9PxCQIA+DWrxaf/S0wt8kpRoiN+gtgqzhP3LIwPBMxEvFi4c7NMjKXNwBrIiQ5 ricyif5vgz5pHoJAAUFRpTMvtRNl0dzXFpXR64iugpB+Fw80yU2CCQvG0TPsBP/jje1R 4SqA==