Re: routing area design team on dataplane encapsulation considerations

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 10 December 2014 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=goSxQDtBTyErb3Hlk0Gr8K36pb1JXkNGyZGpKpR0Oco=; b=XdWlpEzS5Y8DE98BgUoQIXRYrC45Mnjebt20zzdcJtLfQyxQUObZwxiyomOJwo+9KB 9SyAZzFU+pFjYObhu+34GY2tRdk4Zm/yxslFKuZQU0a/YBvjd9v6v7wITHjkWj4RZGJK maBJ5EqlXgocIgA081qBCjVC5Ja/oHZuIkBkdDFlg+bReadJyK7La3HFvki+OokyhV87 HmTUepwy38/AE/g8I52TV3P3oR2+V9lh3I0cyYsTGcuxmgt7dl6yrjBxkFMQU8bSWMDT SjFX5t1co+koyElSPy5K10qJXf5/W0rhPG3HsBg2NxsRIRYwKbwgtr4vu5vqB/YAduG6 40Ug==