[RPSEC] Informational RFC to be: draft-white-pathconsiderations-05.txt (fwd)

Tony Tauber <ttauber@1-4-5.net> Wed, 20 July 2005 01:44 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:43:58 -0700
From: Tony Tauber <ttauber@1-4-5.net>
To: rpsec@ietf.org
Subject: [RPSEC] Informational RFC to be: draft-white-pathconsiderations-05.txt (fwd)
Sender: rpsec-bounces@ietf.org

Hi folks,

There's an individual submission which is being reviewed by the IESG
and which relates to the work of this group.
Alex has some pointed questions below.
Please apply your attention to this matter and indicate your thoughts
to the list.

Thanks,

Tony
ps.  The latest revision of the BGP Security Requirements document has
been sent to the I-D repository and should be posted soon.