Re: [RPSEC] [Tsvwg] Authentication for OSPFv3

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Wed, 01 October 2008 15:57 UTC

From: Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:14:41 -0700
To: Sandy Murphy <sandy@tislabs.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3675; t=1222791178; x=1223655178; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; z=From:=20Brian=20Weis=20<bew@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20[RPSEC]=20Authentication=20fo r=20OSPFv3 |Sender:=20; bh=KjgDb/hr33RoXazjjqvua8isYhWhUH5Kth/XJmjLj5c=; b=vOxaQOecIl33DdvKWNRYvZ0H9rrDVpjXmCTgGtPvSd/FkYUgPD0+fkALUc cILTFKR5kGsuJNbyo9+v8W8UFBeCkm1/a9QMi3TMHrHuhzCDa9F/uOdPREhK mQj65P1qYy;