Re: [rrg] Summary of "Enhanced Efficiency of Mapping Distribution Protocols in Map-and-Encap Schemes"

"Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <kotikalapudi.sriram@nist.gov> Tue, 19 January 2010 00:07 UTC

From: "Sriram, Kotikalapudi" <kotikalapudi.sriram@nist.gov>
To: "rrg@irtf.org" <rrg@irtf.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:07:09 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [rrg] Summary of "Enhanced Efficiency of Mapping Distribution Protocols in Map-and-Encap Schemes"

I am forwarding some comments from Dino on the proposal
that I submitted to RRG. I have his permission to post them to this list.
Dino and I had a several follow up emails between us.
I will try to summarize them later for this list.
For now I am forwarding only his first email to me
with his detailed comments.

The slides Dino is referring to are at:
http://www.antd.nist.gov/~ksriram/MDP_Dublin_KS_Slides.pdf

Sriram