Re: [rrg] LMS alternative critique

Charrie Sun <charriesun@gmail.com> Wed, 24 February 2010 09:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=QY2bu2VnCiOOOLte3Dv71hkDIyr7RZAFUS/Uh/SMoYc=; b=LEhgXEjykX9ylTuWOuLtqjh29VEHIEgmXl0wdAXeH4hq/Au1gEz7ZN1kiJUgeu1pxG hokDjwd1MVX0NXgHnFG9jhwleLPHAIq17R24QRClX7mWCd5OpPu/SeX0v+SC9b+WjZgo 7v9Cow+AvU5xaeGQUdxsdhGHHiuybz2Fo/jTA=