Re: [rrg] Summary of architectural solution space

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 24 November 2008 21:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=krXf/OGK3nN63hbJRKmUVMaj0wYCoeBd8D7sp6gOEBY=; b=PnDuNBzWhu2rOV4JblQ3y0Y14/ycS7NFGV25+W/Z6dD5T9Pe3yvWgg+FDekD12hXe7 7jOxMuYFeE8j1jJDxdrwCi9/p7TZw8A65iBU+06BkpeeuX2KWgfvnRCcjCJ+354Gi1WY GcogV/05lUXfjP8j96Sn3g78cIbXhDpo3494c=