[rrg] For the kind consideration of the RRG IRTF working group

balaji venkat Venkataswami <balajivenkat299@gmail.com> Thu, 16 August 2012 16:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :mime-version:content-type; bh=bV/BKFGdpnV09SWIYf3x9aqVl5/xcHQejmjlCk5IZ7g=; b=xuthg7Rsr3PcbknEpwV8cpCCO/Onl/XXV9H3IVijZ1h2n2bmNmn5N5yMFmxkMRIb9S HAS0TNFFcbH6/DlCoN7RjF4IRNgV+TR3f0XE9W8nlANgbkYxD0aRCEkayTyXr9D5Lcss idaggX6TW+OnFUqE96oNnnsikbFPtFL/T1XJjUJ/SCtd/dW3+MXGxn/1qkew4NHqOf4H 96bX57bMGq9egeyPl74mUxXH6BC4UvMaU88CDb9ZJ67HMsVSA/pnnyWzIhiFy8Ftn5U5 0mNTHPdZmeHzWqKDB30Eg8Va5uNCY3Ml+D5zp94NwAvlKq6C0QdXwjHtKmt5iH008rEQ e20A==