Re: [rrg] Questions about Enhanced Efficiency of Mapping Distribution Protocols

Charrie Sun <charriesun@gmail.com> Wed, 30 December 2009 07:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fTqzjERorF8xNNHbUJDII3EDuQSyoBgOvUHKij8tNWg=; b=j6Fs+uYdsxnXxSMZBMnG3PSaGf3XCZdmETS7Ijmp77pDvV90SFvBFaMkKdOc9dsyP5 o7ljbTSJxwsdZ6WRtUKUPH/Fm7OfiLs7q92EK6TowpF/jC5oy8Q4ONeyEQKRjAaegwkV svBXhaZWEsdx1/F7QJiA0Sg99rUPIzHJmxPcs=