Re: [rrg] hIPv4 revised critique

Patrick Frejborg <pfrejborg@gmail.com> Sun, 07 March 2010 10:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+Msvs/vtT17qIh35Kt5ryy2VrsthNYxdxIJ63M2t+Ss=; b=oasmKtyyHxOjcmLbkvDP3ogitpExyFViUiMGgPyuCmwCQOac47AJNtmZuVcDCCwvuN DIw8nhUJEj3WdKcTNuBJ5eZJMQx3LgT4/CYdc77AtN0FAr/y9ILlOiY5E0MyVaXoIy8B mwOlCEZ6iZmaLSCvbz5ICYi2XHPkgtf7C3irA=