Re: [rsab] [EXTERNAL] [Trustees] changes to boiler plate for independent submissions are coming

Jay Daley <exec-director@ietf.org> Mon, 13 November 2023 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=staff-ietf-org.20230601.gappssmtp.com; s=20230601; t=1699903109; x=1700507909; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=QtSGhuUBGeo8debhm41GC3tBS4WMVPGkO9PcZxnp5Y4=; b=uD8/qtBKiuwZTzbyyoc4HpVjVprFyd4JAb0p+pzrX2YGn2qb5juZC8fAIGMkX1Hmlq rnOQjr9NR7yBtf/XQx4/1yazlRvjsrNjAWVyvajTZIL7AyBVYdnqTQoe/PDzm2eeuYyE yWIwQsp+oWkVprZuNzsAcPZsP1H0wFsz9SJhuFiYiLFg4MyjSzg7HetP2jmAcPVjyX8a mXlEHn04erfVv7+j+c3aPASvzT6aIadAYCUW6J8qSUVsHZVmV+wc49Bkr3HPq7EhcNRb 6hxklk8q2wSEZbMaTgGd2+kjhJ3bn/ScZ6piKLS0KUvf/eLerJh2XPh5/pauh8TXoJhR AT8A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699903109; x=1700507909; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=QtSGhuUBGeo8debhm41GC3tBS4WMVPGkO9PcZxnp5Y4=; b=rbRpLI4fNy6IG0klUSOEPvBzCc8pBsl8svkqMQUeloGGaL6wqObyO5SZFFYd5s1x2d 2b+VnocFjoBZxk1TN4PXZWvtcx/1m7UEF0E9T8wSN/GMoHhV6CrDYmNZfMC/X+2j6dhl epZwRMaEKVw1oiL8oW1eWaJWXG4PYI543hbr/ddLG8hMA/eRpWtgQpys0VcPt5ekk2Qq 8gNhTuTUxXbMLWJRHMobJJsZ4GDoPqv7DkyevIYeTU4lHzudeQi4cWvlS/UXMhf1FK/t vqyfP04dhksBWHfSA5SlvGTFXj4bJ9h3nxHTg90Djz+EfsGvx8xA0WuuUPENc1rFQzON CCwg==