[Rserpool] FW: Document Action: 'Reliable Server Pooling MIB Module Definition' to Experimental RFC

"Ong, Lyndon" <Lyong@Ciena.com> Fri, 13 March 2009 16:15 UTC

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:15:27 -0400
From: "Ong, Lyndon" <Lyong@Ciena.com>
To: rserpool@ietf.org
Subject: [Rserpool] FW: Document Action: 'Reliable Server Pooling MIB Module Definition' to Experimental RFC

Hi Folks,

Thanks to everyone that was involved in completing the MIB document, as
this has now been approved as an RFC.  Thanks especially to Thomas for
his work to address numerous comments from IESG and MIB review.

This completes the objectives for the Rserpool working group, so I
believe the plan is now to close up the WG for active work, although the
mailing list can be left open for discussion and questions (I note the
mailing list has been pretty quiet as well).

Thanks to everyone who has been part of the working group, it took us
quite a bit longer than we originally intended, but happily we did
complete it (thanks also to some very active pushing from our A-Ds!)
Thanks to Randy and Qiaobing for the original ideas for ASAP and ENRP,
Maureen for her co-chair work, Michael, Thomas and Peter for their help
editing the main documents, and everyone else who was involved in
documents, presentations and discussion.

Best regards,

Lyndon