[RSN] Comments on draft-dohler-rl2n-urban-routing-reqs-00

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Mon, 26 November 2007 22:08 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:07:46 -0500
From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
To: DOHLER Mischa RD-TECH-GRE <mischa.dohler@orange-ftgroup.com>, CHEGARAY Gabriel RD-TECH-GRE <gabriel.chegaray@orange-ftgroup.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5026; t=1196114875; x=1196978875; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Comments=20on=20draft-dohler-rl2n-urban-routing-reqs-00 |Sender:=20 |To:=20DOHLER=20Mischa=20RD-TECH-GRE=20<mischa.dohler@orange-ftgroup.com> , =0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20CHEGARAY=20Gabriel=20RD-TECH-GRE=20<gabriel.ch egaray@orange-ftgroup.com>; bh=1U0b61bgERa4ZkuTLVcAyp47hucbc0cYwyz90YPjMMs=; b=Ykcs5Sv18OJ74kF9WgiKN6EuWCsoMSDRblCnoppfO16ZYmnm4eBkRaKUm3DWqTiCoLAMa89Y vBjrvzs2ZbT/Nv5VOCZu0rnMeOlsaEWRBhDX8/AyJJkVyz+Cq5AFPv94;