Re: [Rswg] [Tools-discuss] Single source throughout. (Was creating bis docs automatically)

Jay Daley <exec-director@ietf.org> Mon, 06 March 2023 14:56 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.004 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MIME_HTML_ONLY=0.1, MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI=0.001, MIME_QP_LONG_LINE=0.001, MPART_ALT_DIFF=0.79, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ietf-org.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; t=1678114603; h=to:cc:date:message-id:subject:mime-version:from :content-transfer-encoding:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=eaEyGSD4pbU+Wc9rKhJQ1TshcSNRz5nr6cwK9/GeLWI=; b=JRFZsOK4NaKvxO2Pi1A4YLK5aJfBRzexNwAd2//q5M+B+Hm6s+213HGViIerxkmEQj ND20Lx2EhLJm/uCFrrVuxb09KARc9xQAZSHi/ILO0vVumv+YXubZpruJe93ZuY/0wl+S /E/VAu0ulZr+jQ8gNU3ouTV8PpajVdUbaASIYkO0y5uzgXKCBpBaAl/+4N7Mzb/xoTKd sXOfAN5+Ufz1AQ0BWsqeOrHejN38dYvIrF/n9JbLEzhLMiKujUnS0724ZqDLb1JqkdhM o6Qd6sMBJSURQ5n5nmGXWdAJPlxsPgq9OPfjCsNJ5mlkJls/1rYkZWyFPMqDc4zGk+e/ XuMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1678114603; h=to:cc:date:message-id:subject:mime-version:from :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=eaEyGSD4pbU+Wc9rKhJQ1TshcSNRz5nr6cwK9/GeLWI=; b=UAswWsCOWj9Ht8XvRi7CdoHZS3bLfstEHBuAeb18XWWbwO2d9DjGpNCANvb7+SeQTm u2eBRdtDU6fM7JbxqdSHO93/47GKBo5HANBPmKY5pYuNhw0UUEZT9RvbxGmr99PcVpLe SAzEuhPuIbqfmP7iU4YNliA07jqBLYQjrpBD+bXNhMExC5FwM7KxKsWmptCkoZjaXPxh HsbxRtZybbu8N18LSCElRkXxjtZEnxEWF4XdFXzE80OFpV/UUK+AAblCQovhA/7SHizq HutOVt/WGKLfGjdZT6WyDkccFjCxjP63FZ0KNQ2zL9F32PjOkAyiG50pKTpCX0Mzzd8z mQKQ==