Re: [rtcweb] Security Architecture -07 review

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 25 July 2013 21:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3618; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374789300; x=1375998900; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=pR01V+XK3i26tqiYY+FvGnBmzcKAzUkvxG9BwRohTwc=; b=icnpRLqjUlzAgrMBeey/L9HUda2aE8Wkc/hnRsP2oMrRVNJUL7pGDeO/ AS8B7dD8IBbkJhkjJu9zZcHgwPT3F5TsbGACtrCvqhlPymY3yrolVJhOt n9GnPoluLd2KvBvKEDkMGMVWjtZMPYe2UexWFmnyHaOklDQUKhhI1VRW7 w=;