[rtcweb] Interim agenda and network provided TURN server, draft-patil-tram-turn-serv-disc-01.txt

"Karl Stahl" <karl.stahl@intertex.se> Sun, 18 May 2014 12:50 UTC

From: Karl Stahl <karl.stahl@intertex.se>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org, "'Cullen Jennings (fluffy)'" <fluffy@cisco.com>, 'Magnus Westerlund' <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 14:50:25 +0200
Subject: [rtcweb] Interim agenda and network provided TURN server, draft-patil-tram-turn-serv-disc-01.txt

Is the usage of auto discovered TURN servers by the WebRTC browser
written into any rtcweb draft or is that to be done?

I have only seen some enterprise scenario described in the informational
draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-14.txt and its requirement:
F19     The browser must be able to use several STUN and TURN servers

Will this be discussed during the Interim meeting now? When?

Below are pointers and some comments to the
draft-patil-tram-turn-serv-disc-01.txt for the discovery of enterprise
and ISP provided TURN servers.

/Karl