Re: [rtcweb] WGLC review for data channel drafts

Barry Dingle <btdingle@gmail.com> Tue, 08 July 2014 03:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=pu5khTOdKez0bUxdqQRA7uEByfLdBMlBqtVW/lllAAI=; b=Xi64sBKPiuuq7IrtP8pjcKXm+PwuDOBp38VjHvTnJQNp6iM1PCi2SSDNb4DawWurVy C/47XrqHwQG5TOHxlLu+UmdDcZq64B191BZ3wFNKWB0AzNBqlOwrke8tT/31cX+ZIjps KrTqZx6q5qZxjFQznIYT36qdRrSouzEP/yCLDR5FYjJLq0mViRuLUy2PfqkEM8zj6CF7 RGMSteP5qzxNxMm3T9GeeyUhIIH6AUT57GqPUSizbHO1d8o8KQYBzWfiV6XZgDtLGX9T N9kqV3fBQIYSBEBFpokTm5tmOGT8D8m7RkIUENmCygO2BwoTmfBNAmKy5RRWUuBa5F/b NDrQ==