Re: [rtcweb] [MMUSIC] FW: New Version Notification for draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-multiplex-negotiation-00.txt

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Fri, 16 September 2011 12:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=tzLC0RUNtF+Pd3NIvQAij5YFcFaFr34vVi+d4lxR+kM=; b=kulHoCT/KfYVdB5UwF6D9babXSBBukfXVfTc89V4h/IIze74E3bhgWFMQxNVJf75sJ OLn02+4+Hm+JIgwzmwwGLxZkHtW99TsBGq8W28qbX64qQuGTkr4EamseYI2+uKe5hJcf KQxoUR+vjzV1VECJAQHWQMcNqAmq7rCjQ3Pno=