[rtcweb] Encryption consideration: SDES and TLS-SRP

"Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)" <lists@infosecurity.ch> Sat, 24 March 2012 22:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=I1HjTYVyiaPpUBL/nYjhZpilXXA0PThke+sfdEUG/Xo=; b=aG6GTHFYQPqgTBmhNQK87OV71sMD+YcQ6WJaHGZZiypxjtZL5+LcW3ZS3zpqdK9BoO tqzE25HpLvY1GMOL1IESCv7etbG7wEYFNVr77FEgYL7b4tKadN3gOBK9K1VCEIoo1g8R sWZi95h72D9qWVXmm2k5RphPhg1bWejjzoRyhe1gZ1h6mBTTHbk0LYaK2psGtISRslom ULfdteBDoljhMLxuG0q6xuguTb69zX6XTlNiVGsI4qVRk24htsG8qb4uf4s/yDsSoSI8 LCg17GekhdE0elAvCqNjKSzW0K2MhkGjs2flkG4YthSIaJlFqD0dU5CEGr1VB4eRYpEi Wlkw==