Re: [rtcweb] DSCP and media

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 20 July 2011 21:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=3899; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311197118; x=1312406718; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=ZEQY9KPFI/kKm62HmJ5pdss9LnXMSaCXPLLWxhmOu2o=; b=IkOwkqcmMvc9+CVbhpEA8Ldy5i6JM5MQOVpa+GFphFkS0Xxd/6UaCF1p sO/Ac+qvdDxJGc7mtiqvB+na0gA6EyaJn8nDa6UExfPz8GNVez8qxeB63 621BPqFByg25N7ACw63tkXhwlyLUQHu5CrflVXz9IvtsvUWI9EDZXcgOh 8=;