Re: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kaufman-rtcweb-security-ui-00.txt

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Thu, 07 July 2011 13:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AzSbgXlyQQWYd89TECErfcJ8acH1N1YBa9hSWtXSDE4=; b=b23nQbAIz/y9M3d2lDNDYEu8aebGxCPQB6UBBAYO1yzNZoeQUjnvnskl3n2SiwLzeI m6oANvbWX02QyZSu4ucylxn/RV5R5jb84fFFnWMOkZcoEQmojr61vnJsmMXCPKpTLHZ5 BGiiheI41gcOWJ0Php13zY1H3s/xeB3+YNIR4=