[rtcweb] New language (was: ... WebRTC JS Object API Model)

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Mon, 01 July 2013 18:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IJ5yFBuoG1pOtCR/FO3IjexT6f5gDw+clU76bHmbVKI=; b=vEM9I5z+TY2WT5LWFTc4JxoL3SF1gNSDdPLaKi/95lu0LXkGwbzrUneq7ghF58ylCp sQuFF16Rlqcx+9frc0b7VpWBWJTf55DJpL/DvvY2MG1uSWjvoTAS8HTB2A7BNvw+M95F cFGdjhPfY1DFPXLq0N61BGOdN/QoD/VYPBE0bkPhdXqEPBmsTMyjtoVmHWfkLKCFKJKn JOp1TNNM6mRQBS/TfFrYQaIC1nwnsBdZ2mJpd9ZIGYhdJlv4LEr/yiIrCT48WtHRc5sT cIddzZBm0Rhrns7Ojia8wrZj284XrBwD93Aiu7oGkrr/UdXJtned4A0O3tA8QE2kCin6 qY/Q==