Re: [rtcweb] New Version Notification for draft-guduru-rtcweb-codec-preferences-01.txt

franklin blek <franklin.blek@gmail.com> Fri, 25 July 2014 00:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wl2AvQ2WC3mgQyb+qRukohRLuNx02qZ9RLVwk/RsodY=; b=OyhfjezQQ0aV2MDcrcx4LWtGqgCaru6zut0XldUzfC14fZ9iTbWfx8wUyOSHIx+0Aa d0jN4/P7zK2doRs0WDAKB0wzV6bp29nSIpd7fqdwLMPAg6snanWR8jCS/AV+TXS5MyoY uT0hX88KwnOL0g+w+XtKmmroBwvlbgS7KKuzHRi7Ld+88WpRGTsaxWXS0RN/mWa2Qlhu AQUS9KstG29M8Ka/UCoaH2HBdOXC8osW1E8g6hrhmozA7xISk+tem6yoz4D/pzVttk5b byXAO1cBilRi0BmM2NTr89Vzt3e/k1hxpdZAo9I5XojMkd67gRKNaaqoaNp8mdNEJUnm g5gw==