Re: [rtcweb] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-13

"Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <rmohanr@cisco.com> Tue, 19 May 2015 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16623; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1432046973; x=1433256573; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=GDmujqVjw/qTtmDIavT5NBk2dvoI1qPz1V6jwWF/Buc=; b=QiGfoYpFbz8J7yf5op25GCgfVJAC05HNvNGgnK6k6lp0DMoaHe0SXssh oucgTPbtrGViM8Uf6s39AVWm+ZHCKuCc5bWXGcgETeUF2OVg1d7pLI7lQ iBUiRVL3hqLGFCaaOsdtUJFGeZVu8uTXPZSdX3jSA7odxkmG0CQBQxkCt g=;