Re: [rtcweb] Usecases for innovation.

Wolfgang Beck <wolfgang.beck01@googlemail.com> Tue, 01 November 2011 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jeC4wzNrRAsfmrnMnec75E2M3rm9fu66tAIgxiLKELs=; b=LLfBk2EhlY+xcFe4CxoDX+YyCKc3azHxD3aLf3/CJmGqCHNeOkJgC2kxBfcOUf07Vp RgUuyCFU/eA2ngRtkQjDP7hIsdYTabGsrIFaKRnbiGdV0SPOaVlihuWsRiSTzjF8G3b4 NEj1BENdwnbV9QhZgVXxy8sRtP8pIpqyRqYfs=