Re: [rtcweb] Review of draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-07

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 24 July 2014 04:16 UTC

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:14:03 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1406175375; bh=Q1BBesimaMygy+e+TQIiLVtshFsqIsdJrKfVXWUbjCw=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=DqKKhJzeWt/ywW6Y6OeWpXd/8nRKTB6m/hZWAI+PMKpjyBKe0UWxfBTFl8K7sWbEf Kb7cCO3Gywtm/XbOYQbtDnvI6kM67rd6bjEVj3z7h/dGwYBisJ56xj7ea4r6EWPd8w Jcn0cu7NYzgVmuEv4WTjqixmqLpEp+anSXJt0xs9DdbGhkrXrnGs1XA1eJPwENt9wY 1UdILuMeyc0yyM2BxO8Qx5UmEy9ZYhAAh1fs6FGIJ94pUlv01Dw121PQzHGeXy7IbP C21XAhaim+MCHWQY9dqndHJziMtgzSvCqkA4lEjJH/iyconMnVrM/3+qbizYVaR7Vx PBhoOtJwvs2VA==