Re: [rtcweb] FW: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile-00.txt

"Subha Dhesikan (sdhesika)" <sdhesika@cisco.com> Sun, 20 January 2013 06:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4078; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1358662971; x=1359872571; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=YRXe9nNmZrbKwWxq+DFrBwh1q85pexrrwXelZ1SnRXM=; b=k+hWSyCxJUX4TTCy9BW9/sM4Sf0UZ25QnnbEBwrznedOBSRMk+a0Wjod EGuJRIXYsh1ahhX8HNg0UhECf4Eu9uBLGhyTJfg8N/4VPlRz25A6MkVey LjQfJVdea0/pHvjGPHg5SzscgZgMXAjtHtnJH2HlWrPI5AkK0LCY6vk4k 8=;