[rtcweb] Fall-back to DSCP 0 in draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos - Proposed text

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Fri, 05 August 2016 21:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=emc.com; i=@emc.com; q=dns/txt; s=jan2013; t=1470432482; x=1501968482; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=WW+cTAPhIjSkr9HzxFLxazyxTPxq3fUjab8sedKnFnE=; b=b79rsEEeLUQMG8ydC88MxEzUwlP1/6JAarCy9SRj1dINo5Ltl24shCEM KWScYvilRn44C9Ozc9y/oVbzn45AQLyq4Cee092v2mjp4C29w1pgGqwxZ 28qTRd6Wr2LYFVGwzecq0nEpVoNRu3IzYqOk6t2tW3rqdN4WzorniNz+n A=;