[rtcweb] RTCWeb architecture text requirement [Was RE: New use case: Large multiparty session]

"Parthasarathi R (partr)" <partr@cisco.com> Wed, 03 August 2011 23:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=partr@cisco.com; l=2653; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312415998; x=1313625598; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=9w5l2apjfVNYCByPTqnJOaun203FVA+DSvXwIOEt4t4=; b=BeH7vzM8fg4p1ATHRKKac0VLDy5oBMdsGzuSVCJmi2omxpb1EM8PEB7T 0i4gWAIIdB9G3vsWEOacWov2ka1QUtqPA/llQZk1hllTqtrwUvUQOwxg6 P2rXPaEhhfcbjEolph8o75KVTs8HxumsiXKZ7f4U+wzuPyq4GYtUDaqgo c=;