[rtcweb] FW: New Version Notification for draft-isomaki-rtcweb-mobile-00.txt

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Mon, 09 July 2012 15:13 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:14:01 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.163.17.137]
Subject: [rtcweb] FW: New Version Notification for draft-isomaki-rtcweb-mobile-00.txt

Hi,

I have for time to time raised particular issues for WebRTC related to mobile networks. Now I found some time to collect most of them into a single document. The draft below discusses what are in my opinion the most notable topics for WebRTC adoption in mobile devices and networks (especially cellular). The -00 version misses all references and was written in a haste, but I hope it is useful to make sure these topics do get enough attention.

The main topics covered are related to power consumption (for both "signaling" and "media"), interface switching and congestion avoidance.

Regards,
	Markus