Re: [rtcweb] JSEP: "simple" SDP subset?

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Fri, 17 February 2012 02:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=8joky26ty8An1FXZIcy0TwGftM7GqgWYdTIXPi/lIL4=; b=nWn5UK385Pj7AnfOi1RKoHOVM/x7eyHRLpdCpogEW5lBjM8z0ZeWSWwk5FvYRrceN4 22s3Czap0MwHK3nuapqXQDqOdH5/cxsy3MR/CTFo84IJ7scRcRKVBWAN0oIzZWAEPTo/ SddI4Do4+WJRbvXVQdGKuZFdxMQx15k7Q8EE4=