Re: [rtcweb] Areas of security concern

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Thu, 13 March 2014 17:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HQKLx24atJZBI7gORGUD9w297Y1/jRj4HKNGrM2k6bQ=; b=NzPMmIFK9jrlvjCQfE0892+8UFBfFWGajS1AW+oKytrIXO2aX/VKmANezZf//oTSSA omft4FQksEItmDPRld9xdOKcwjI4nkUkxd4yV6P0iuU6ydAV0HHgi6pN0UKlBRnsf8jQ 2kvR7y4sFkDOLm6gIt7rghIxwn5fekBKKL28Sf0tMjm7VLzfagmsnZ4tNjEjjIFWmQS3 /Q54KVtnVJHG3dN/rzXOftIkreVsn54MECujvVFd+xS+0i0T/VdcmePWGJMppRq2B2uS 368e6ZX6OkzK2YD1ZExfp1q0firHhqbO9lgNJUqrB8Wyr4XOKa7JKwaGld3NxNyZQAKB JKgQ==