Re: [rtcweb] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-14: (with DISCUSS)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Thu, 04 August 2016 13:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=11ygTBHGTBA9rcIdxTVqoUrherU=; b=bMe/1 I/2US/2njMRGIHbOTgxVMZZHLL3IPAZPj587NTkvNx45tZYjjfAIOoDhghH34hIX ZnvQCCIRfGN8Fdvo2J2aLv/oseh2xdRuVZ0KoJYnb5veUmW8FZYSoH3CDd/n8k90 OFNVpaC48/Gimc8IH8Rf527wZDCWym+Fcpo4gw=