Re: [rtcweb] SDP directorate review of SDP Identity attribute (draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-14)

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 24 May 2018 17:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Oz7cQMydx2a1Yl0YwahS3z2Oa/C41QDK5UbXyCP68oY=; b=f1iBsMSYRCjfJ6ILj477KI1W9oVQ9QQnvnl9Pu85QwXhLnwtMQ6GpddCCnVmcrFP5s QNfHz2Ck0YK/1NNa9ACL6J5XAYQYrKcOZlK5uETRBKARmsM2qAhQKaB0pz2TOtPpbeEZ IPvF2jZzITVAD7IO8ICjZxZO3KCGLdEDuX+4eFDCJQyuYjWUUdH+FpNAO2fisyIymmN8 rJdEldqRBJcfhUyLe7uW1deUzWkxWDK2oVCqvIGtX/hVvr5XcCueBL5AXcr4FHosSA6W Q2Yt61StttN6KvkPFqhxeVyyjYLvqXDklnceGFC65vSyqqRki/5hj3rrTqLgK/+PFS2E rwJw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Oz7cQMydx2a1Yl0YwahS3z2Oa/C41QDK5UbXyCP68oY=; b=Es3LL1sdFCKgStYFYyrzSIZentyv1D8qSRmsC5ot7B38CkNBisIK41S1flohjDXJsY FFIc+N/3A8YdHNL7/BKJL3rdkbOTtuyXI2MLazwfmmOvrQlQGI+sZaTQdD+NK12oq8Cq udZ1nyFg3FMhVgk2YyEcg58ng9uEBuiXFICiZCLJmWYLzGCA3B03y56JQYA7fF3boYDY NufC4S0T5nUdgJDMKzY3zacLcYMwmDPRIFAYp/qvMHVpy3pZzbsNMyaup0W7TegubIB2 C01wcpL0GggVsUDldyFTvFDjbm62398EZBe5bhXbzEbEcgTHYeNM/7hwU/lDoWGEVHM2 +eVQ==