Re: [rtcweb] DTLS-SRTP implementation diffusion: Why not SDES-SRTP?

"Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)" <lists@infosecurity.ch> Thu, 29 March 2012 07:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=PMwYd1CCf2P1OOnT39iEk46EKmVI2bZsbFilVWtygQ4=; b=ULklUJ/DxTHgtAOMmvQ6PVMFQ1A2GHkQ40BfQigakIxhY7P6m2huO0+z15W6aMXZ4x ntpsTbPruz21jJKYLk+x52h4uHdNlBuS81MZ6t9c5xbQWJOaQgJ+89nHvOrAIYjbKuT6 bLiuedhEze9+dvlmmnpg25/tdskWSoUnD9PJ61dV7c8gEONw6WsXPkT8plqfe2GOn1LP 56wkCpcwPzTK7/2tHvw7ElRY1tdpr67H9RtXgFom9GK/LfRP48CRD/qjNuqZYMTjY8Vy bKfMKqBAeT3D76dFaWxr+erU3cF9ZNwZ7kysnG9fZ0uuiKQpGvWDC2AJ6u1YFwqjv2jQ tV7A==