[rtcweb] Review of rtcweb-transports-01

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Mon, 30 December 2013 12:31 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:28:42 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp:
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7Ir3ZQcL1IXJ10OoRd7GvG3IHoDyWfSojrMXeIcI8OnqVY3WBKFOehjgICA+p68ypbWktRBRxOllJd4P0z+EpmeeYpEed1JcyzzQ33n1lVE9DJQ7RxCVGPVImrf2zWG6CY5PENb9P5nXIr7QaX3qxTVRWiZD+vQMbju5wGDcg9oTDOsuoLcYtjSWIJ28hb7SVRniCgsWBz6MF/etC8XEAeeY=
x-originating-ip: [10.236.10.99]