[rtcweb] a couple of comments on the latest API draft

"Robert O'Callahan" <robert@ocallahan.org> Fri, 21 October 2011 20:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:reply-to:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=vos/dJG5+1OCTPpvpL1HP7fqs0PydL3PB9+C4GJUlgc=; b=D3YQiiLb+V9yaFoL6udY8ahcPKNBrUr4CXnmvzydGti2ObIqc0J1Wz8LT7VmcKAzzj Omg0Np6rVtx0yE15gKd4Hu897rMEiucmXfDD/q+v1NlldIHXiQgeKBlm1q681GCHjJmt 636hEZLOsExrxzDlf4eoK6+vwztZIU7C3Dv1M=