draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-06 (was Re: Comments on draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-05)

Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org> Fri, 18 September 2015 17:39 UTC

Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 13:43:20 -0400
From: Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>
To: draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib@tools.ietf.org
Subject: draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-06 (was Re: Comments on draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-mib-05)
Cc: rtg-bfd@ietf.org

Authors of the BFD MPLS MIB,

Thanks for addressing the majority of my comments during MIB review.  Only a
few items have remained without any response:

- Splitting the TCs into IANA maintained modules.  Do you intend to just
  wait until we have MIB doctor review and see if they require it?

The other items are below and at least need reply.

Beyond addressing these two items, what are the authors' beliefs about the
state of the MIB?  Ready for Last Call and/or MIB Doctor review?