RE: Time for a recharter

Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com> Thu, 12 May 2011 01:31 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 01:31:28 +0000
From: Mach Chen <mach.chen@huawei.com>
Subject: RE: Time for a recharter
To: Shane Amante <shane@castlepoint.net>, Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: C6q5 Eztc FebJ GFmb GiU7 IbBG J/Th NXkB Nh7S Q3pt WZPY WdwP WgLq Zb80 b9U+ eECT; 3; agBoAGEAYQBzAEAAcABmAHIAYwAuAG8AcgBnADsAcgB0AGcALQBiAGYAZABAAGkAZQB0AGYALgBvAHIAZwA7AHMAaABhAG4AZQBAAGMAYQBzAHQAbABlAHAAbwBpAG4AdAAuAG4AZQB0AA==; Sosha1_v1; 7; {093DDB29-7778-4A38-84BE-67F2BEBED49D}; bQBhAGMAaAAuAGMAaABlAG4AQABoAHUAYQB3AGUAaQAuAGMAbwBtAA==; Thu, 12 May 2011 01:31:22 GMT; UgBFADoAIABUAGkAbQBlACAAZgBvAHIAIABhACAAcgBlAGMAaABhAHIAdABlAHIA
x-cr-puzzleid: {093DDB29-7778-4A38-84BE-67F2BEBED49D}